Many in stock
10 g Bone Broth Collagen Per Serving 1 g Sugar Per Serving Made with Coconut Milk Powder Made with Natural Flavors Dietary Supplement Made without Dairy Gluten Free BPA-Free 10 g Type I, II, III Collagen 600 mg Ashwagandha Root Grass Fed + Pasture Raised Mix in Hot Liquids Paleo Friendly No Added Caffeine* Nourish Your Body, Mind & Well-Being Our Hot Cocoa Collagen Latte supplement boasts a creamy chocolate flavor that's best enjoyed when added to a cup of hot water, hot milk, or your favorite hot non-dairy alternative. Sourced from beef bone broth and packed with functional ingredients like stress-busting ashwagandha extract and energy-sustaining MCTs from coconut milk powder, this indulgence has no added caffeine. *Contains 5-10 of naturally occurring caffeine from cocoaSugg. UseCombine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of hot liquid, mix thoroughly.Other IngredientsOrganic coconut milk powder, organic cocoa powder, natural flavors, silica, organic ceylon cinnamon...
Sugg. UseCombine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of hot liquid, mix thoroughly.
Other IngredientsOrganic coconut milk powder, organic cocoa powder, natural flavors, silica, organic ceylon cinnamon (bark), organic acacia fiber, monk fruit extract. Contains: Coconut (tree nuts). This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish, and tree nuts.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Scoops (25 g) Serving Per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 120 Total Fat 7 g 9%* Saturated Fat 7 g 35%* Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%* Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2% Total Sugars 1 g ** Protein 9 g 4%* Calcium (as calcium silicate) 110 mg 8% Sodium 115 mg 5% Organic beef bone broth collagen concentrate 10 g ** KSM-66® Organic ashwagandha root extract 600 mg ** *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet **Daily Value not established
DisclaimerWhile VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)